Student parties !

You are not a very good student if you clicked here.. but on the other hand if you are a party-animal your place is here ! 

From weezevent

We know that parties are an important part of the student’s life. Whether after the exams or before, going out with friends allows you to unwind !

On this page, we will give you some advice to prepare your evenings as well as possible!

ALCOHOL 

Alcohol is often an integral part of student evenings and many young people drink it (if you don’t congratulations!). But warning it’s expensive !

From “l’Express dix”

However this consumption is often a source of danger. That is why I have some advice to give you : 

1. Don’t drive if you have been drinking!

You probably know that drinking and driving is the leading cause of road traffic crashes. That’s why you shouldn’t do it ! In Nantes, transport runs at night (see timetables below), enjoy it !

https://www.tan.fr/fr/horaires

1. Never leave your friend alone

Even if your friend throws up everywhere and can’t stand up anymore, don’t leave him alone. Stay with him and put him on PLS ! 

However if your friend is standing but not for very long, you can take it home while taking care that he doesn’t throw on the tram (dedicace to tagadaman).

4 thoughts on “Student parties !

1. This post is surely one of the best you have done! Not only is this about alcohol, but your advices are also relevants! It smells of experience… especially for tagadaman… See you in nightclub after the containment!

1. I’m glad you liked my post ! Don’t hesitate to watch our other posts about student parties !
      See you later !! 🥂🎉

2. “dedicace to tagadaman” what a great end for a post, from a great performance.
    I agree with you, it’s important for a student to do parties because it permits to think about other things that studies. We can become crazy without it in my opinion. Of course it depends of people. That’s why it’s difficult with the actual situation because we can’t see our friends but we have to work enough.
    I was very surprised from fanss to write a post about it of course.
    Thank you for the advices. It’s very interesting and important to protect their friends.

1. Thank you Hugo for your comment ! You’re totally right, I forgot to mention the most important thing : it’s important to always protect your friends!
      I hope that parties don’t miss you too much and that you live your containment well !
      See you soon (I hope) ! 😎